Friday, June 15, 2012

Reading a Regular Book or on a Kindle


amazon kindle logo


 I purchased a Kindle thinking that it would save me a large amount of space in my room. I could not be more wrong. As it turned out, even though that I had a Kindle, I still enjoyed purchasing books. I enjoyed being able to purchase books on the Kindle, but it was not the same as being able to purchase an actual book. Actually using my Kindle was odd and foreign to me. It felt much different than reading a regular book and I think that this is why I had a difficult time getting used to it.

kindle 3
I tried using my Kindle more often, and found that it had many wonderful features. For example, I did not have to worry about the words being too small on the page. Everyone at one time or another has purchased a book that they had a hard time reading because the print was too small. You do not have to worry about this with the Kindle because you are able to make the letters larger in order to be able to see them more clearly.

The downfall of the Kindle is that you will still have to make sure that you are reading in a lighted area. This is because reading on a Kindle is more like reading an actual book than reading on a smart phone. You will not have a back lit display to help you to be able to see in the dark. As long as you have some kind of reading light near you, you will be able to see what you are reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment